Thursday, September 17, 2009

T-3: Off to Toronto


On the plane and off in 2 hours and Karen, Lisa and I are in Toronto.  The 3 day Toronto leg is includes the U2 concert at Skydome tonight (Lisa and Karen) (too loud for me) (who is U2 anyway) (they did play 2 concerts in Zagreb Hr recently as part of their European leg.  Hr?  Hrvatska ie Croatia.  Tomorrow is my day.  Golfing with my good friend Jim Greenway at his course in Burlington.  Lisa and Karen will TIFF.  Following the ass kicking he will receive, we shower, pickup his lovely wife Angela, then back to Toronto to meet Karen and Lisa for dinner at Bistro 990 on Bay St.  Saturday is who knows what day, I hope to visit the Toronto zoo.  Always a favorite of mine.  Oh, Survivor is coming on, gotta go... Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment