Sunday, September 27, 2009

07: Pool and Mykonos

Today we slept in (again) and then headed for the quiet smaller pool.  Pretty windy today.  We (Lisa, Linda, her husband and I) went downstairs (near the pool) to the SPA for a complimentary soak in a large pool with various jets to squirt into all and various parts of your body.  We had the place to ourselves.  I'm still stuffed up from the experience.  Who knows what aromas (chemical and natural) were in the pool and water.

After some more time at the pool, Lisa and I had a salad and headed for the room.  We were to meet Linda and her husband in Mykonos town tonight.  They were leaving earlier than us, Linda wants jewelry.

Time for an opinion, I know, I don't have many.  Seems in Canada, USA, England, France, Croatia and I'm sure elsewhere, there is no smoking in a restaurant.  Here not so.  People light up and smoke their stupid brains out during the whole meal.  Disgusting.  Had a few meals where I had to smell other peoples habit while trying ot enjoy my meal.  OK, enough said on that subject.

In town, I got some great images, the wind was working up a surf, the lens got wet several times, and they will need some photoshop to do them justice.  Hopefully they won't be too blurry, it was hard to even stand there and try to take an image.

Dinner was nice, Greek lamb kebab platter, Greek salad of course, and two half litres of wine.  After which we were back in our rooms just after ten for a shower and steam.  Ya sas.






1 comment:

  1. GOD!!!! YOU have a BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!!! She is a photographers dream come true!!! How lucky are YOU!!!!!! That sista in law ,"Linda Spice" girl is pretty awesome too!!! Lucky boy.... to be travelling with such beauties!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete